Best Trending Bridal Shoes
- Block Heels: For brides who want a mix of comfort and style, block heels were becoming increasingly popular. They offer more stability than traditional stilettos and can be just as chic.
- Embellished Flats: Not every bride wants to wear heels on her wedding day. Embellished flats with crystals, pearls, or lace were a trendy alternative for those looking for comfort without sacrificing style.
- Transparent Details: Shoes with transparent straps or heels, often with Lucite or clear vinyl, were gaining popularity. This style is elegant and can give the illusion of a longer leg.
- Something Blue: Incorporating "something blue" into the bridal attire is a traditional wedding practice. Many brides chose to do this with their shoes, opting for blue hues ranging from pastels to royal blue.
- Vintage Revival: Many brides were leaning into vintage aesthetics, opting for shoes with retro details such as T-straps, art deco embellishments, or classic Mary Janes.
- Sneakers: Customized or designer sneakers were also becoming a popular choice, especially for the reception. Brides were looking to let loose and dance the night away in comfort.
- Mules and Slip-Ons: These provided a perfect blend of sophistication and ease. They come in various styles - with open or closed toes, and adorned with pearls, bows, or other embellishments.
- Personalized Details: Shoes with personal touches, such as the wedding date or the couple’s initials, were trendy. Brides were looking for unique ways to make their wedding attire their own.
- Metallics: Metallic shoes in gold, silver, or rose gold were popular choices for adding a touch of glamour and sparkle without overwhelming the bridal look.
- Sustainable Footwear: As sustainability became a larger trend in fashion, many brides were looking for shoes made from recycled or sustainable materials.
As trends are ever-evolving, I would recommend checking the latest bridal magazines, and fashion blogs, or speaking with a wedding stylist for the most current information regarding wedding shoe trends in 2023.